Sell your gently used infant and children's clothing, shoes and equipment with the Highlands Clothing Resale Saturday, March 17th!
You keep set the price and keep 60%! The remaining 40% goes back into Highlands Elementary School.
Check out our website and Facebook page.
Posted in: *Wanted*
Find out how close you are to this item!